Home  Photos  Clients  Fees  About   Contact



Rev. Susan Pandoli

Christening, Baby-Naming Ceremony

Renewal of Wedding Vows

Short-Notice Ceremony Or Elopement




Helpful Links




Applicants must apply for the marriage license at a Probate Court in the county where the wedding will take place.  Both parties must be present at time of application.  No physical exam or blood tests are required.  There is no waiting period.  Licenses are good the day they are issued and for 60 days thereafter. 

Both parties must have their social security number/card, driver's license or photo ID, certified copies of most recent divorce papers or death certificate, plus dates, location and case numbers of all previous divorces.  If you're from out of the country, you must have your passport & green card as well.

If you are from out of state, you must apply for your license in the county in which the wedding will take place.

Most counties charge $50-$60, cash only.  Most Probate Court offices are open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday and are closed on weekends and legal holidays.  No appointment is necessary.  Please check with the applicable county office for exact days and times they are open, their fees, and location information.

As part of my service to you, I will arrange for a certified license to be mailed to you after the ceremony when I file the documentation with the court.

Ohio Counties Probate Court Phone Numbers


Home  Photos  Clients  Fees  About   Contact

Rev. Susan Pandoli (440) 779-5367 Email
2011 - 2017 Susan Pandoli. All rights reserved.